- If tied after overtime the game shall end in a three round shootout. A round consists of one athlete from each team getting a break away opportunity starting from the center face-off and shooting at the opponent’s goal.
- Teams will pick three different athletes to participate, they must exhaust their entire roster (goalies do not shoot) before an athlete can shoot again.
- The athlete should keep forward momentum and the official has the right to waive off a goal if the athlete stops forward progress and moves backwards
- Spinning is not allowed during a shootout from the offensive player
- A crease infraction will result in the goal being waived off.
- If the shootout is tied after three rounds, it will go into sudden death rounds until one team scores and the other does not.